- 125 grams (1½ cups) graham cracker crumbs or the same weight of homemade graham crackers which you can ground to crumbs
- 70 grams (⅓ cup) unsalted butter melted
- 0.625 mL (⅛ tsp) Diamond Crystal fine kosher salt or more for a saltier crust
- 180 grams (⅓ lb) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars broken into little rectangles
- 100 grams (¼ lb) mini marshmallows this works out to 150–200 of them
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease the sides of an 8×8-inch square pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs are all evenly moistened. Spread them in the prepared pan and press to create an even base.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately top with a single layer of chocolate. Let stand for 3 minutes then spread the chocolate with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Top the bars with a layer of mini marshmallows and brown them in the oven on the top rack for a minute or two (keep your eye on them to avoid them catching fire!).
- Let the bars cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.